Allied Accounting & Tax Service Inc. bookkeepers produce financial records for our clients in business, clients, in a trade, or business or organizations. We will record financial transactions, update statements, and check financial records for accuracy. Our bookkeepers have experience with many industries, payroll services, and can handle all your bookkeeping in Vancouver, Washington.
Bookkeeping with a Difference
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to unusual circumstances. Computer skills are growing in importance, and all our bookkeepers are familiar with the double entry system of bookkeeping.
- Must communicate clearly and follow up with consistent requests for similar information.
- Help you keep up to date financial records. A business requires bookkeeping in order to run, this includes what information you need, where to get it, and how to take corrective action. We can teach you everything you need to know or handle it all for you.
- Will keep accurate and current records about your business finances and activities.
- Will track all cash flows, billing, and lines of credit that affect your business.
All our bookkeepers are detail oriented and incredibly particular. However small the discrepancy in your company account, they won’t stop until they tracked it down and rectified it. With Allied Accounting & Tax Service Inc. you know you’ll be getting the best in Vancouver, WA bookkeeping.
Primary bookkeeping responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Keep track of client assets.
- Assist accountants with tax return preparation
- Code payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Reconcile bank account.
- Generate 1099’s and W-2’s.
- Prepare appropriate reports as requested by clients and partners.
As your first line of financial defense, you want the best bookkeeping that Vancouver, WA has to offer. So don’t wait any longer, whether you’re just getting started or have years of records to organize and analyze, contact Allied Accounting & Tax Service Inc. at (360) 213-1040 for all your bookkeeping needs.